Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Cosmetic Dentistry, for a smile makeover
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Family Dentistry, Dental Care for everyone in your family.
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Inlays and Onlays
- Laser Dentistry
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Night Guards, If you grind your teeth you should consider a night guard.
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Orthodontic Treatment, to move teeth into the right position
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Protective Mouth Guards, Mouth guards are an essential piece of equipment in contact sports.
- Post-Op Instructions, You can expect soreness after a root canal procedure for a few days.
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Restoration Dentistry, to help repair a damaged tooth
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Scaling and Root Planing
- Secure Dentures
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
- Zoom, Keeping our teeth their whitest
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.